Search my blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

King George Students and Teachers

Dear King George School Staff, Students and Community Members:

It was a fabulous three day hammering session!  It's exciting to actually be working on the sculpture together now and have the design phase complete.

I am delighted to be getting some questions about the sculpture we are collaborating on at King George School and I am putting the answers on the King George private blog for Teachers to access and show their students.  Its a private blog for us to communicate on.  If you are a teacher and would like to post your students comments and view the blog, just email me your CBE email address.  I have added some of the teachers already.  Also, if you can't remember how to access it, just email me at cgsandhurst@shaw.ca.

If you are a parent or community member with questions, you are welcome to post your questions here or ask your child's teacher to ask the question on your behalf on the private King George School blog.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Geoff

No comments: